PopSugar Must Have Box used to be monthly but they recently changed it to quarterly and the Summer 2018 is their first ever quarterly box. Let me tell you this…I have had subscription boxes before but nothing beats PopSugar Must Have. The value that they put in every box is pretty amazing! It’s packed with swoon-worthy goodies.
You can subscribe quarterly for $75 + FREE shipping or save $30 if you subscribe annually and only pay $270.
By the way, I must mention that the products in each box are actual sizes and not sample sizes. For $75, that’s a HUGE win! You’re definitely getting the most bang out of your buck. Who doesn’t like that?
PopSugar Must Have Box Summer 2018 is all about pampering yourself. Summer can both be relaxing and stressful. With the kids being off from school, you might forget about taking care of yourself so this box is a little reminder that you deserve some “ME” time.
So here’s what’s inside the Summer 2018 box:
- Eberjey Robe – My favorite item in this box! I love robes, especially during winter. This Eberjey robe has the softest fabric and costs $98 by itself if you purchase directly from their site! But why do that if you can get a full box with other goodies for only $75? Another win!
- Mela Artisans Concha Round Box – I’m not sure exactly how much the value of this because it’s no longer available on Mela Artisans’ website. But it’s so pretty! It’s about 4″ in diameter and you can use it as trinket or jewelry box. The cover is made up of Mother of Pearl which I’ve always loved! Judging by the prices on their website, I’m guessing this box costs around $65 more or less.
- Sphynx 3-in-1 Portable Razor – Shaving daily is a part of my shower routine. But sometimes, I don’t have a lot of time to spend in the shower. So Sphynx will definitely come in handy one of these days! I love the fact that I don’t have to carry a bulky shaving cream and lotion on top of that to moisturize after shaving. Check out the video below to see how it works! It’s pretty neat. Something that you can keep in your purse for sure.
- Beauty by PopSugar Be The Boss Lip Gloss – Valued at $18, comes in full size…who doesn’t want glossy lips this summer? This baby is definitely going to be in full use in this Texas heat! Can’t go outside with dry and matte lips. Need to wear some kissable lips! *Wink*
- Sunday Riley CEO Brightening Serum – Holy molly! Priced at $85 and it also comes in this box?! Definitely wouldn’t miss this summer box! Traveling, suntanning, fake tanning…all of that can certainly dry our skin and based on over 226 rave reviews on Sephora, this product does work! I can’t wait to try it and will update you guys. But I suggest to get the PopSugar Must Have Box Summer 2018 before they sell out.
- Ahmad Tea of London Fruit and Herb Collection – Nothing can relax you more than an herbal tea drink. I love tea. I drink 2-4 cups of herbal tea everyday. They help in metabolism and calming your mood. This box comes with Peppermint and Lemon, Chamomile and Lemongrass, Detox, and Lemon and Ginger. Drink a cup or two while you’re in the tub relaxing or reading your favorite book.
- Mrs. Meyer’s Lemon Verbena Bar Soap & Lavender Hand Sanitizer – I know more and more people are diverting to chemical-free cleaning and personal products. You must absolutely try these two products. The Lemon Verbena soap is vegetable-based and produces a creamy lather with hydrating oil, making your skin so silky and smooth. And my husband and I are HUGE carriers of hand sanitizers. Our friends usually come to us to ask for some whenever there’s gathering. It’s sad that most sanitizers are chemical-based but this Lavender Hand Sanitizer is natural and removes 99.9% of germs. Whoa!
- Lele Sadoughi Earrings – I personally have not heard of the designer before but it’s supposedly a very upscale designer. Carried by stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus. The price tag is pretty up there as well so to have a pair of earrings in your box is pretty neat!
- Propel Watermelon Powder – I don’t care much for energy drinks but being in Texas, I can certainly use much hydration and energy because of the exhausting heat in the summer. But for those of you who are into fitness and who are always outdoors, I’m pretty sure, this Propel Watermelon powder can come very useful!
Hope you found something that you liked in this box as I did. There’s plenty I was swooning over. If you would like to subscribe, just click this link –> PopSugar Must Have Box Summer 2018