Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Trademore. I was paid for this post. The opinions expressed herein are mine and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Trademore. Thank you for supporting LynneGabriel.com sponsors. They make my blog possible!
Could you use an extra cash this summer for shopping or travel?
I don’t know about you but I sure do…
If you’re like me who upgrade mobile devices whenever a newer model comes out, chances are you have a pile of mobile devices at home that you no longer use, have no use for, or just don’t know what to do with it.
You heard that you must dispose of it properly but you’re not necessarily sure how. Mobile devices have small quantities of precious metals such as gold, silver, platinum, and copper which can be used for jewelry and other things. The plastic portion is obviously widely recyclable. But they also have components that may be toxic to the environment if not disposed of properly. So by trading in your phone, you’re being more environment-friendly.
But do you know that you can trade them in for cash?
Most mobile device manufacturers, wireless service providers, and other companies have programs to refurbish or re-use their components as mentioned above.
This is where companies such as Trademore comes in.
Trademore offers competitive prices on a variety of products such as smartphones, iPhones, tablets, and smartwatches. They pay higher than competition. For example: Trademore pays $356 for an iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB while another company pays $325.
The process is very seamless as well.
Here’s how to trade in your phone at TradeMore:
- First go to Trademore.com and click on SELL YOUR DEVICE link on the top right hand side.
- Once you’re on that page, select the type of device that you would like to trade in. For example: iPhone.You will then be taken to a page similar to the one below, showing different models.Select the model of the device that you have.
- Once you’ve selected your exact model, you will be taken to a page to indicate the specifications of your device such as service provider, capacity, color, and the condition of it.
- You will then be given an offer based on the specifications that you’ve provided. And if you like the price, you can proceed to check out.
- All you have to do is fill in the account information with your name and address to complete the online process.
Trademore will provide you with the prepaid shipping label so you can ship your device to them. Once they received it, they will check your device to make sure that the specs and condition are as what you’ve provided during the online process.
Once confirmed, they will either send you a MasterCard debit card or a Paypal payment – whichever way you prefer.
It’s that easy! The whole process takes about 10 mins or less.
Just go to Trademore.com to get started.
Privacy Disclosure: My blog may contain links to other websites. I am not responsible for the privacy policies of those other websites. When you click on a link, your information may be collected by those websites so I encourage you to read their privacy policies. Any affiliate links are not associated with Trademore.